
Scott had a trip to Switzerland and France during the summer so we decided to take a little trip ourselves to see my family in Missouri. Here are our travelers- they are soooo good! They know the drill, kick back and just enjoy the moment! Good thing since their daddy can't wait to take them to see the world some day! We did matching "colors" this year so that I could keep track of them. It kills me that they are almost out of the completely matching stage although I did get them to wear matching shirts when we went to the theme Park... thanks Hannah for not being too humiliated :-)

We flew from Seattle to Tulsa, Oklahoma! I have family there AND it was a much cheaper flight! However, we left 70 degree weather for 106 ! My cousins found a few water parks and we did the circuit for 2 days! Loved it! Free family fun and a HUGE shot of vitamin D for us!

Here are the girls with my dad's younger brother- my Uncle Jan and Aunt Sharlotte. Does Hope look like her Auntie or what? And they aren't even from the same gene pool! Crazy!

My cousin Shannon, his wife Rosie, their adorable baby Gabriella, Sharlotte, Jan the girlies and myself. Shannon and Rosie work in student housing at Victory college with Oral Roberts University so they had plenty of room for us! Thanks guys for a great trip!

My mom, not sure why she is sideways... this was in her room and the girls had just found all of her gloves from days gone by. We also found a few hats! The girls were in heaven!

Another sideways shot- this one of my fashionable, glove wearing divas!

We were able to spend the night at my oldest brother Benjie's house. Here's Benj with 2 of his kiddos Julie and Mikey.

We went to the Y with my dad almost every day! It was pretty warm there and it was a great outing for us right after dinner!

My brothers Benjie and Steve.

Steve, Kate and the girls at my parents house. We had a great day with moving stuff in/out of the garage and a huge water fight! Never a dull moment!

My brother Benjie, Kathy, Danny, Shanda, Julie, Jessie, Mikey and the girlies! Wish I would have found a better backdrop than the garage but when you are corralling this many people, you take what you can get! :-)

The girls just love the space at my parents house. It is the complete opposite of our "planned neighborhood". It was so funny when they kept asking how far they could go and I kept saying to stay by the fence... their eyes just lit up!

My nephew Danny, his wife Shanda and the girlies.

Cousin time!

Cousin time!
We also went to Arkansas with my brother Steve and his wife Kate. We stayed at some really nice condos and lived in the pool! I'm not sure where my pictures went?! I also took the girls to Silver Dollar City- a six flags type of place with a goldmine theme. It was a blast! It was about 108 that day so there weren't many lines for the rides and we had a great time doing all of the water rides we could fit in! I didn't get many pictures that day either but it was because we were having waaayyy too much fun! I discovered that Haley is my little dare devil- no big surprise. She went with me on every big roller coaster we could! I think we just missed one in the park because she wasn't quite tall enough! Hannah and Hope had a lot of fun too but opted out of the really crazy rides.
We had a great trip and it was so fun to be with family! I hadn't seen my older brother for 3 years or so! We are so happy that my parents will be able to come out for Christmas too! I thought we would have to wait until Spring or Summer again but they will be here in December! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment