Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bokie and Bokaw Visit for Christmas






We had a great Christmas this year and one of the highlights were having mom and dad (and uncle Dave too) spend Christmas break with us. We were able to get down to Oregon and see Paul and his kids too! It was so fun! As usual... I couldn't let the entire visit be all play so I put dad to work in the girls rooms while he was here. In just a 24 hour period (after all the fun) he got down to business and started to paint. Hannah got new nests in her tree, Haley got a very fashionable mermaid and Hope got a giraffe. Hope has since named the giraffe "spot" and the two monkey's on the wall from a previous visit Charming or "Sharming" and Sammy boy after her cousins in Corvallis. I love that those two boys will some day be giant linebackers and since my girls are older.... the nick names of Charming and Sammy boy will stick! Oh how fun it is to see my daughters torture my older brother's children... life is sweet! And I guess that makes Scott's role of a "monkey's uncle" official.

No comments: