We really like to get into the spirit of celebrating around here. I think that when it is all said and done, this year each girl will have 3 parties... a date with dad (#1).. a family party (#2).. and a friend party (#3). My dad would take me out for my birthday each year.. he'd pick me up from school early, we'd go to lunch and then shopping. Those are such great memories that I have with dad and I'm so glad that my girls will have that with their dad too. Scott is not so much into the shopping... but he has taken each girl on an adventure that was lots of fun. We'll have to ease him into the shopping thing since I don't think he'll have a choice in the years to come- we out-number him! :-) This year Hannah got a new backpack and fun polka-dot boots which get a lot of use around these here parts!
Hannah wanted a slumber party for her friend party so that's what we did. She had 3 friends over and our sisters from another mother ( and father) from next door. We couldn't have a party without Lauren and Mia present! The didn't get to spend the night but stayed until about 11:30 so that worked! We had a great evening making calzone, eating mud pie, decorating aprons, making dream pillows, having foot soaks and painting our nails and finally watching 1 Barbie and 1 American Girl movie before they fell asleep around 1:00. It was a really fun night and Hannah has some very nice friends. Scott was on a tour so I did our first slumber party solo and it was a lot of fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat with these kids! I'm hoping that I can say that when they are all teen-agers! Happy Birthday Hannah.. this concludes your 9th Birthday celebration we love you and can't wait to celebrate again next year!



1 comment:
WOW! NINE? .. that just can't be possible. Nope. Not gonna believe it.
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!
Post a Comment