
We are so excited for summer and one of the main reasons is because we are going to be able to spend so much of it with family! The first wave of family fun came when my brother Steve and his wife Cate and daughter Stephanie all came to visit for a week. We had a blast and got a ton of things in! I realize that I'm just the wife of a tour planner.. but I can hold my own on the domestic side of things! :-)
Here we are at the zoo. There is an exhibit there that is a lot of fun- the Bungie birds. For a buck you can buy a popsicle stick with food on the end and then attempt to feed the birds. I dropped the dollar.... afterall it's only a dollar... and we stood there, and stood there, and stood there then finally, we found a bird feeding on another person's stick. Once they were almost done I shoved our stick near the bird and presto he jumped ship to our stick! We had a lot of fun in there!
We also went to the aquarium and showed off our favorite place, the tide pool area, where you can touch all kinds of crabs, starfish, and other cool sea creatures! And this was just the first part of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment