
ok, so the lighting in the roller rink isn't the best.... and I'm still figuring out the new camera... but with that said, here are a few shots of our outing this evening with our best pals the Imbers.

Mel and I took the girls to Wheelz in Tacoma. We've been there a few times before but it was always in the mornings so it was a light crowd. Tonight was a different story! Tons of people and the lights were off and the disco ball alive and well! A really different feel- we were really glad with the decision to have it be a girls night out. Mel and I had our hands full watching out for our 5 but we did it and had a great time!

Hope taking a break at the far end, Haley making her way to her pals Lauren and Mia. We were watching Hannah play red light green light! The girls are loving their skates and I was so happy to be able to take them to an open place to skate... instead of their normal rink... our kitchen!

We started our day today with a 7:30 dentist apt for Haley to get her teeth sealed. Hannah had an apt for 2 fillings yesterday afternoon and Hopie had her apt this afternoon for 4 fillings! She has really deep grooves in her teeth and the dentist said that there was really no way to get them as clean as they needed to be! I felt so bad that she had fillings so young, but she was a total trouper! She was so excited because her face felt normal just in time for skating!
Oh, and did I mention that it snowed while we were in there?! We had a slip-sliding fun time all the way home! Never a dull moment with the Isbers! ( Isom/Imber gang)
No comments:
Post a Comment