I just had to post this one... a few nights ago I brushed out Hope's hair.. if you look in the mirror you can see how really big it gets! So funny! Her newest trick is to call me "lady"... like "come on lady".. or " I'm hungry lady"... my personal favorite was last night. She was having a fit before bed and wanted me to lay down with her. I told her how I don't do that any more.. but I'd pet her head when she is done with her fit. She turned off the tears instantly and said, "I'm done freaking out lady, now pet my head"....we have substituted a head petting for me laying on the floor for a half hour.... how that floor thing got started I'll never know! Geesh.. you'd think by the third I'd have a semi clue! haha! Anyway, the lady thing is so funny! I"m just afraid that if she starts "lady-ing" other people they may find it disrespectful.... just like Hannah and her "turkey lips" phase... Too funny!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Hope or Jerry Lewis?! Hey Lady!!
I just had to post this one... a few nights ago I brushed out Hope's hair.. if you look in the mirror you can see how really big it gets! So funny! Her newest trick is to call me "lady"... like "come on lady".. or " I'm hungry lady"... my personal favorite was last night. She was having a fit before bed and wanted me to lay down with her. I told her how I don't do that any more.. but I'd pet her head when she is done with her fit. She turned off the tears instantly and said, "I'm done freaking out lady, now pet my head"....we have substituted a head petting for me laying on the floor for a half hour.... how that floor thing got started I'll never know! Geesh.. you'd think by the third I'd have a semi clue! haha! Anyway, the lady thing is so funny! I"m just afraid that if she starts "lady-ing" other people they may find it disrespectful.... just like Hannah and her "turkey lips" phase... Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your kids sound hilarious I wish we could be around them more!
That is too funny Deb. Where did she get that hair!
Hey I just noticed on your sidebar that you are reading the Book of Mormon, and was wondering Why? Are you learning things from it. How interesting.
At least she hasn't said, "Hey Lady, go make me a beer!" (That would be her cousin.....)
You haven't seen big hair until you've seen my little chick with hers combed all out (which is a chore in itself). Enjoy the curl... at least its managable. With another girl on the way I don't stand a chance!!
Post a Comment