Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dress up Fairy Princess

Well, this evening I was going through my closet and getting rid of things that don't fit anymore... or things that I never wear. I came across some of my "silky jammies" from years gone by and the girls found them in the pile and can not understand why I'd want to donate such beautiful articles of clothing. (could it be because they fall into both of my categories stated above- haha).... anyway, they've been dressing up as princess' and fairy's and are waltzing around my closet. We've had a fashion show and now they are getting ready to put on a play. One of my favorite moments of the evening was when Hope told me that "princesses get naked"... I said really? What she wanted was to try on my things on their own... not over her own clothes..... too funny! I totally remember trying on my mom's slips and thinking that they were the most beautiful things in the world...... I couldn't wait to grow up and wear them and clickity shoes.... so funny that I now I'm a grown up and would rather wear sweats or jeans....

No comments: