Tonight was art night at Hannah's school. We went and saw an artist actually do a fantastic painting and talk us through it.. like that famous guy with the fuzzy hair on t.v.? anyway, there was also a silent auction and then an art walk of all the kids art in the halls. I took our neighbors since Muhammad had a solo in the little show that his class put on. The pictures are of Hannah and her self portrait, and one of Hannah's toucan. Fatimah and her butterfly, Muhammad's art is at the very top .. an ocean scene, and then baby Musa fell asleep during the performance. He was able to be spoiled by Haley who is a great babysitter and loved by Hope... notice how she's holding her buddy's hand as he sleeps.... too cute. I wasn't able to get pictures of the other Jawara kids Quiji and Hawa.... Hawa is 3 and at one point was on the stage during the evening so I feel very lucky to have the pictures that I do! haha! My friend Cissee was very happy to go- and we had a great time! I'm really thankful to Scott who took our kids to and from the show! That kept us from putting in 3 car seats into Cissee's 15 passenger van and hauling 8 kids... we've done it before and will do it again... but for tonight I'm grateful he was there too! :)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Tonight was art night at Hannah's school. We went and saw an artist actually do a fantastic painting and talk us through it.. like that famous guy with the fuzzy hair on t.v.? anyway, there was also a silent auction and then an art walk of all the kids art in the halls. I took our neighbors since Muhammad had a solo in the little show that his class put on. The pictures are of Hannah and her self portrait, and one of Hannah's toucan. Fatimah and her butterfly, Muhammad's art is at the very top .. an ocean scene, and then baby Musa fell asleep during the performance. He was able to be spoiled by Haley who is a great babysitter and loved by Hope... notice how she's holding her buddy's hand as he sleeps.... too cute. I wasn't able to get pictures of the other Jawara kids Quiji and Hawa.... Hawa is 3 and at one point was on the stage during the evening so I feel very lucky to have the pictures that I do! haha! My friend Cissee was very happy to go- and we had a great time! I'm really thankful to Scott who took our kids to and from the show! That kept us from putting in 3 car seats into Cissee's 15 passenger van and hauling 8 kids... we've done it before and will do it again... but for tonight I'm grateful he was there too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment