We had the annual Isom reunion over the 4th this year and it was so fun to have my parents join us! I was so excited for our girls to have the memory of vacation with both sets of grandparents and their great- grandparents ( not to mention all the fun cousin time). I love this reunion and can't wait to go each year. This year we were at the beach and had great weather- couldn't have been better! We rented 2 houses right across the street from each other. One was the "cousin house" and the other was the parent/grandparent house. It kind of cracked us up that the "more mature in age" house was often much louder than the kiddie house! Those Isom's love their card games! We had loads of fun on the beach, great food and good conversation. A few of us even took in a parade! I think that some of us cousins are going to get together on a more regular basis and that should be loads of fun. I'm very lucky to have such a great extended family on both sides. I hope to keep these great memories going for our kiddos for a long, long time.


No comments:
Post a Comment