Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What are the girlies up to?

Hope:
Never a dull moment. Her new favorite thing is to quote movie lines. Some are just too cute like "I"m a beautiful butterfly" from bugs life... others not so cute "cool it mom" from Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate factory. One thing about that girl, she's ALWAYS entertaining!
Haley:
Has been into singing, performing, fashion and Hannah Montana. I just recently broke down and let them get a Hannah Montana movie from the library- the one where Hannah reveals that she is really Miley ( or is it the other way around?) anyway, ever since then, Haley has been our little rock star in the making. Now, I'm no stage mom.. but I this girl has skills!
Hannah:
Is into creating.. anything! Her latest sewing creation was to make Mia a dress for her birthday. Hannah took one of Hopie's dresses, cut around it as a pattern, then hand sewed the dress for Mia. One side is green and one is blue. Mia modeled it for us last night and it fits great! She is also making origami boxes and then making bead jewelry to put inside it. I think she has a scrapbook going ans has been doing some bedroom design as well... I can't keep up! Very fun!

No comments: