
On the way home we stopped at Hug Point.... ahhhhhhh so had to have a hugging picture!

The love of my life......Rock on honey!

Hopie and the boys.... I went up stairs to check on the kids when it had been very quiet for too long... I found Hopie bossing around the boys and they didn't seem to mind one bit! I wonder where she gets that trait from? hmmmmm.... you'll notice that with this group someone or something was always in motion... not sure what is flying through the air behind Brazen's head but they all were looking in the right direction!

Yes... when you are part of a paparazzi family... this is how we roll. We take pictures of others taking pictures- sad isn't it?

Ethan and his Pa roasting marshmallows

Now I've heard stories that this kid is not quite as innocent as he looks but I don't believe them for a minute! How could Kyle ever be mischievous.. just look at those puppy dog eyes!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...We LOVE Bella Beach. We are leaving in 10 days for our fourth annual trip there! What house did you stay in? We always stay in the Bridge House. If it was your first time, I hope you loved it as much as we do.
Alicia
How fun you and your sister both wrote a comment! :-) Yep.. longboard.. you are good! We had this house and Bella Bear right next door. So how many of you guys are going?! We loved it- I'd love to live there! :-) Hope you guys have a great time!
So, you were right across the street from the Bridge House...My family, Lindsey's family and my parents go.
I would love to live there too!
I think if we post all the pictures from Papa we could do about 20 post on Bella Beach alone! It was fun adn well documented, I'm reading Alicia's comments and she's right. the Bridge House was directly across the street from Longbottom... there's a "small world" moment for ya!
Post a Comment