Thursday, October 8, 2009

Brother Paul came to call...


My brother Paul had a conference in Yakima and lucky us- he got to fly in and out of Seattle! It had been over a year since we saw each other.. way to long for our family! His visit was really short but it was lots of fun! The first night he came it was pretty late. We of course stayed up until almost 2:00 am talking ( very normal for my family). Hopie woke up around that time and heard me downstairs. I was talking to her as she came down to find me. Once she got to the bottom of the stairs she started toward my brother who was laying in the floor ( I was in the recliner)... she got a little closer to him and he said "Hey there sweetheart".. and she screamed like a Banshee and jumped about 3 feet straight up! Paul felt so bad... I wanted to laugh so hard! Hope didn't want much to do with her uncle that night, but they were fast friends in the morning. So funny! The girls obviously had a great time with him.. there were even tears from Miss Haley when he had to leave. Thanks for coming and next time be sure to bring the rest of the family!... and tell your boys I promise not to scare them in the night! :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: