Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Bathroom humor at it's best ( PG rating I'm sure)
The three girls were in the tub the other night and I heard screams of total despair! When I investigated, I guess that Hope had been "showing her front bottom" to Haley and she was mortified! ( not sure what she expected bathing together but that's not the point here)... I quickly gave Haley the "let's not freak out we all have them ,now dry off" speech and the "Hope you need to be a bit more modest, that's why they are called privates- to keep them private" speech. I thought that it was all under control and we had started with the jammie portion of the evening. Then I was greeted by a naked Hope who asked me if I'd like to see her marshmallow. Well, usually I'd say ok but after the previous events I must admit, I hesitated. Then she quickly pointed to her outtie belly button and said" look mom, I have a marshmallow" to which I replied, "yes you do.. now let's get some clothes on." She thought that it was the funniest thing in the world. She belly laughed for a good five minutes about her marshmallow. That kid has one strange sense of humor! :-) ( and I love it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a crack-up! (no pun intended)
That's hysterical! Gotta love bathtub talk! And you weren't kidding when you said power posting! Holy cow...you go girl!
Post a Comment