Friday, June 27, 2008

Need it, Got it, Want it... you're covered!


ok, so this is our neighborhood. It looks like any other normal neighborhood but alas.... it is not. For instance, just within the last 12 hours I have borrowed sour cream and taco shells, bought q-tips for a neighbor while I was at the store, had someone watch my sleeping kids so that I could pick up Scott so he wouldn't have to wait 3 hours for the van to get fixed, had someone take Scott back to get the van while I watched their 4 kids, had someone with a Costco membership buy me cleaning supplies, we've shared water slides, ice pops, water balloons, baby swings, and the amazing part is that most of this happened between the hours of 3 and 6 today! Just an ordinary day here in Cleaverville... but we love it! Did I mention that about 6 of us moms went out for coffee last night and another group went to the park this morning? ( see other post for that one).... man I love this place! Being co-dependant has never felt so good!:-)



Here we are... 10 girls in the pool! Kylie is an only child but if you live here you quickly realize 2 things, 1) it does take a village, and 2) we share... there is no discussion.... haha. Thanks Kylie for sharing your new toy with us!

Hopie is sporting her cute side covered in spots! She may be small but doesn't want to miss out on any of the action! The weather here was beautiful today! Summer has finally hit!

No comments: