Sunday, June 1, 2008

Danny and Shanda and Northwest Trek oh my!






















Today we took my nephew Danny and his girlfriend Shanda to one of our favorite places.. Northwest Trek. It was cold, and overcast.. but those are the best days for a Trek visit since the animals are out and not in the shade! We saw everything I think! Bison- and their babies, Elk, Mountain goats- and their babies, Big Horn Sheep, a couple of Moose( which is always exciting since they aren't that social) and lots of woodland and carnivores too! The girls are soooo tired tonight! We've had a couple days of no naps and late bedtimes... but they were troupers! I brought the stroller for Hope but as you can see, she is now into pushing the stroller instead of riding in it. This makes for a long, slow walk, but I know she'll sleep well tonight so I hope it's a good trade off!

No comments: