Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Spoonful of Spooner...

I know... collage crazy.. I've been working on doing a slide show for about 45 minutes and now it's no longer fun... so I'm off to watch mindless television and fold laundry.... We had a great time today with crisp, cold , foggy fall weather in the morning and then ended up with a sunny afternoon! It was a wonderful kick off to our new year of Mom and Me. I'm so excited that we have 2 other mom's that are going to help Mel and me this year. One will be doing letter activities and the other music! Yay!!! Haley and Lauren were honorary members to today's field trip since they are now officially graduated from the program and big shots in Kindergarten. Hannah was starting some new things in school today so she had a big day too! She missed this annual trek but we will take her back with the Imbers soon so we can get our annual photos! It's been 4 years now that our families have done this! We love our cousins next door! :-) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Wow...can't believe it's that time of year already. Looks like you had fun!

Elaine said...

Sounds like you had a a great day with your "Mom and Me" program. Love the pictures - everyone is really having fun...Hard to believe Autumn is here already, huh?

Mindy said...

Great pictures!