Sunday, October 26, 2008

party in pictures!

Here is the official picture post of Hannah's birthday. We have had a crazy busy week here this past week but I'm planning on having a lot more down time this week. I'm hoping that will lead to an updated blog.... we'll see! For now I hope you enjoy the pictures of last week's festivities!

Here are the girls picking out the "shell" of their new animals....

Once they were stuffed with a heart, good wishes, secrets and of course stuffing, they had to try each other's out for hugs.

Here is Hannah and Peppermint back at home.


Han and Mom decorating star cupcakes. Chocolate of course! With tons of sprinkles!



Hopie approved!


Haley digs in!



Birthday kid is amazed at her decorating talent!

Did you really think that there would be chocolate in the house and I wouldn't eat it? ! Yummy!
We did save some for daddy... but we don't have any pictures to prove it! :-o

2 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Cute! Your hair is getting LONG! And I love the color of your kitchen!

Mindy said...

Great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun. I hope you do get some restful times this week.