The only thing that would have been more hilarious would be to have Elaine, Benny and Joyce in the mix. Or, what about Grandpa Ben and Grandmas Oma and Ivy? I need to know how to put that in my blog... We both thought it was great!
I am so bummed! I can't get this thing to play on my computer! I havn't seen the finished product so I almost deleted it! Thanks for your comments! Can't wait to see it! :-)
It works! We are cracking up! "Uncle Dave is good!"... so funny that my girls think it's really them.. and not scared that their heads are 5 times bigger than their bodies! ha ha
6 comments:
The only thing that would have been more hilarious would be to have Elaine, Benny and Joyce in the mix. Or, what about Grandpa Ben and Grandmas Oma and Ivy? I need to know how to put that in my blog... We both thought it was great!
That was hysterical! Scott's hat is a nice touch, too!
Scott's hat makes him look more legit. However, my husband looks freaky and scary. HILARIOUS!!
I am so bummed! I can't get this thing to play on my computer! I havn't seen the finished product so I almost deleted it! Thanks for your comments! Can't wait to see it! :-)
It works! We are cracking up! "Uncle Dave is good!"... so funny that my girls think it's really them.. and not scared that their heads are 5 times bigger than their bodies! ha ha
"I didn't know that Uncle Paul could do tricks and dances"... - neither did the rest of the world Hopie. haha
Post a Comment