Thursday, April 1, 2010
2,4,6,8,Hopie you are really Great!
Hopie has been taking cheer at the Y this past month and has really enjoyed it. So funny since this mama wanted to be a cheerleader, even tried out for the school mascot in jr. high, but it never really worked out. So- I played sports instead (and made fun of the cheerleaders!) I have now come full circle and it is time for me to embrace cheer and all of it's hyper, happy, hoop-la! Hooray for Hopie!
During each class they would learn a cheer, do a "rally" which was basically shaking their pom-poms and yelling while running in- such a cute entrance, and they would learn a "character builder" like responsibility, honesty, etc. etc. She loved it and we loved getting to see the big ta-da at the end of the session! I have a few videos that I'll try to get up here but in the mean time 2-4-6-8-Hopie you are really Great! GOOOOOO Hopie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment