Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hiking and frogs and snakes oh my!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Hiking with the fam
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

This one is for my dad.. the snake lover... yeah right! Last weekend we enjoyed hitting the open trail and had a blast! We took a picnic lunch to the park in Eatonville, then hiked down by the river. We also headed over to the pond and Scott showed the girls the art form of skipping rocks while I showed them the art form of not peeing your pants when you see big snakes! I'm thinking that they were harmless.. at least that's what I keep telling myself! :-)

2 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Looks like fun. Well everything except the snakes, that is!

BOKAW said...

When I looked at the snakes I went to "Oregon Snakes" for information. My first reaction was to question God on the creatures creation. In reading found they did have value to gardening. Most are good. Only a few poisonous snakes. Early settlers shot most of them, and now they are almost extinct. Just keep them out in the rough mountainous country. EEEEEK! SNAKE!! BOKAW!!!