Friday, April 10, 2009

Hopie.. you are such a stinker!


so.. tonight Hopie had a little gas... it happens even to cute little 3 year olds. I finally had to comment on it and asked..

"who is that I smell?"

"It's me mom, I have what a skunk has... a stench".... replies my very verbal baby!

" A what?"

"A stench mom.. like on Tigger and Pooh the skunk doesn't smell but I do! hahahahahahahahaha"


I have no idea what she is talking about.. must be something on Pooh bear that she saw while I was taking a shower because I've never heard of that story line! She even had a little stench song and dance... who says stench anyway?! Stink yes, pee ew! ok, but stench? So funny! What next?

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Hopie is the cutest stinker I've ever seen and for me the "stench" wouldn't matter...no sense of smell, you know! One of God's gifts to me, ha!

Mashel said...

That is hillarious! What a funny girl. I love these pictures! Is that with the "not so new anymore" camera? What kind did Scott get anyways? The pictures turned out great. If we keep taking such good pictures, we are going to put poor Kara out of business! ha ha

Bokaw Grandpa Boling said...

Yep, Hopie's Bokie really never had a lot of sense. Has never smelled one thing---ever---can't smell a rose or a skunk! No sense of smell. No sense of taste for most things. Now can you believe going through life without knowing what oranges really taste like? And no sense of touch - at least not like the rest of humanity. I know, I know, No sense at all when it comes to getting married - she event took ME! Yeh!! Bokaw. I love her anyway!

Judy said...

Hopie can't outdo her father or uncles! It's an ancient survival technique!