Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kreative Award.... You like me, you really like me!

Well, it's that time again, yes- time to pass on the old e-tag. This one is a bit different. I've been chosen by my friend Mashel (and Tiffany, then she took it away- so guess I'm not that Kreative afer all in her eyes- just joking :-).... to be the recipient of the Kreative award. Thanks gals! so here are the rules:
List six things that make you happy. Pass the award along to six more bloggers.: Do not give the typical answers and go for the less obvious, as you all know that family, friends, God, etc would be on the list :)
So here goes:
1) Listening to Scott do impressions of any SNL characters from the 90's. He does a great Dana Carvey doing Bush Sr. I laugh every time!
2)Surprises- giving and receiving love love love it!
3)eating out!
4)Listening to Led Zepplin four on a spring day going to the beach... ahhhhhh such a great album with so many memories.. first ticket, second ticket, first wreck, I even won a lip sync with Rock n Roll at church camp one year..... fun times :-)
5)Listening to my family retell stories of car wrecks over and over again... there has been so much material over the years having 4 brothers! All 5 of us kids have totaled at least one car during high-school... One off a cliff, one up a telephone pole, one in a farmer's cattle pasture, one missing a stop sign ( yours truly- and for the record, it was a temporary stop sign up for construction), one went into a fruit tree orchard, hmmm, know that I' m missing quite a few here. Mom you could help me out in the comment section...
6)Having my hair washed by the hair cut gal.... if I'm ever crazy rich I'd pay to have her do that every day! So relaxing!

So there you have it. Here are the people I choose:
1) Mel
2) Cory
3) Brigetta
4) Teresa
5) Mindy
6) Andy- because you haven't posted anything on your blog since the last tag game! :-)

Any of you out there who know how to link these people so you just click on their name I'm all ears! Can't figure that one out!

1 comment:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Here's how to create a link:
1) Highlight the name you want to link to
2) Click the sign that looks like 2 little chains linked together
3) a box will pop up where you will insert that person's web address
Make sense?
That's it!