Scott left yesterday for Miami, then off to Brazil sometime tomorrow. He had great flights there ( Miami) and is meeting up with Dan getting things ready to roll for the tour! It looks like a great one! Check it out at WAI's site ( on the side bar)... if you want to!
Today we took Hannah to the bus up at school- it was her last day in Quest for the year. They walked to a park close to the school and did some bird watching... what else? :-) She is becoming a bird expert thanks to this program! This is Haley's Wednesday off of school so I took Hopie and Haley with me. They watched me get a hair cut, went to the grocery store, hit a Park before getting Hannah, then hit the park again with Hannah, on the way home ran into the library and then to top it of we hit Target to get swimsuits ( kids that is)... summer is officially here! I felt a case of the crabbies coming on so they are all in their rooms and I'm going to blog and watch a bit of mindless t.v... after about an hour of being off duty I'm sure I can power through until tonight like a champ! :-)
Maybe we'll hit the Imber's pool later today and I'll have some pics to share! Until then.....
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a busy day and I know the kids did keeping up with you. Did you get swim suits? Glad Scott arrived in FL and know he will have a great trip. Hope those attending the tour will be sweet and provide him with joy...not to much to ask, huh? Have a great night.
Post a Comment