
Well, what can I say.. this is my family who I love and claim, even on days like today!
haha! They are a little
weird by they are mine and I love them! And this isn't all of them! I plan on photo shopping the other
weirdo-
s faces in this picture when I get home. Is this great blackmail or what?

This might be a better angle? It's too complicated for me at this hour to introduce everyone... It is basically by oldest two brothers and their families minus my nephew Spencer.

Here's one of the
grand kids minus Charming and Sammy boy. Again, I plan on using photo shop soon to have them all together!
Jessie, Julie, Shanda, Danny, Courtney, Stephanie,
Hopie, Hannah, Mikey, Haley

Here's one of just us
girlies! How fun! The cousins got along just great! It was nice to have the young kids for once. On Scott's side ours are the oldest... I could get used to having 5 babysitters around all the time!

Happy 50
th mom and dad! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment