Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hope's pal Jessica

Hopie woke up from her nap today holding the hand of her new imaginary friend Jessica. She wanted me to stop folding clothes so that I could watch Jessica dance really really fast! She has been taking Jessica by the hand and pretending to walk her across the street to the park, and also told me that she has 1-16-100 kids ( one number ) but all of them are napping except Jessica. I just asked what Jessica is doing right now and Hope said that she was going to "watch me do my exercises".. and she started to jog in place... she cracks me up! She just told me that she has a kid named Lucy too and another girl named Barbie and she's a big, huge girl named Barbie.... I can't wait for the adventures that this kid will come up with. Neither of her sisters had imaginary friends so it's new... fun.. territory for me! I've got to go now.. Jessica is going to stand on her tippy toes... she needs me to "watch and clap"

5 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Okay, that is too cute! Lily pretends too, but not the imaginary friend type. Hopie sure is a creative little one! I can't wait to hear about her adventures!

Mindy said...

Awesome! We haven't had any imaginary friends here either. I would love to hear more about what Jessica has been up to!

Brigetta said...

I am not surprised at all -this is so Hopie and so cute! :) Cheers! Here's to many tea parties with two 2 year olds in your house now

Elaine said...

Bokaw had an imaginary friend, Kerner so he will love this new addition to the family. Have a great day...

Tiffany said...

OH my! How fun! Didn't you always say you wanted more children?? :) These imaginary ones are great.. they don't need time outs and they don't ask to eat your stash of chocolate! :)