Our buddy Jack had a great 3rd Birthday part last weekend. He is big into air planes which I'm sure thrills his dad who is an Army pilot! They used their "special forces muscle" to arrange a party on the base... in the air plane hangar! The party was complete with a scavenger hunt that lead to the actual plane that we got to sit in. We were even able to push the buttons!!! We also played in a bounce house, with a few outdoor games and ate some great food! A plane party just wouldn't be complete until we learned how to properly get out of the plane in an emergency! Safety first! "If we experience a crash landing, your seat cushion will serve as a floatation device."... we really took this one to heart!




3 comments:
That sounds so much like one of our parties, I am so bummed that I had to miss it! (those stinky relatives who think you have to be at their parties.....)
on a side note, how did you do those cool collages? I like that some are bigger and some are smaller. It looks a lot like scrapbooking.
What?! Is this my blogging mentor asking me a question! :) It's in picasa just says create collage and you can shuffle the pictures around... waaaayyyy easy!:) We missed you too!
Yes, you have out-blogged me on something, as amazing as that is! ha ha. You must have a newer version of picasa then I do, because mine just makes perfect squares in the collage, not with some bigger and some smaller. I will have to see if there is some way to download the new tricks.
Thanks
Post a Comment