Monday, September 22, 2008

New Look for a New Season!

Scott left this morning around 5:00 to get back to work. We had a great weekend hanging out together. On Friday he took each girlie out on their own date and then I got mine on Saturday night. Sunday we hung out at the house and had church, then then spent the evening together. We all were in bed and asleep by 9:30... I can't believe that I went to bed so early! It's been a long time- but I guess I was tired because I didn't get up and do all the things on my list like I had planned. So, I'm up early this morning, the house is quiet, and I'm still not doing my list! I guess I have all day to get caught up! haha! I thought that I'd change up my blog instead so here it is! Now off to my list!

3 comments:

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Cute, cute, cute! Did you do it yourself?? I like it alot!

Mindy said...

LOL, we had the same idea! I love the new look. Yay, autumn. :)

Brigetta said...

First of all- 2 comments before 8:00AM! I think I'm not the only one with a blogging problem :)
Cute new look!