I'll have to check with Scott to make sure the name of this waterfall. It was almost our last one and it was so cool because we got to walk behind it! We were in kind of a cave- nothing like a cave if you talk to my spelunking' husband... but I like to consider it a cave since I'm claustrophobic and all. Anyway, we walked behind it and it was so loud! The girls loved it. There was a lot of dripping water so Hannah decided to ham it up and take a shower after our long hike! We are hoping to come back in the summer and maybe picnic here! So fun!
This I believe is Horse Tail Falls... our last stop. We hiked here and sat and waited for Scott to go and get the car to pick us up. All in all we hiked about 4 1/2 ( I like to round up to 5) miles so we were really happy with that! The girls were troupers and really didn't break down at all! Way to go! Another year of anti-shopping on Black Friday under our belt! :-)
1 comment:
Way to hammer out the blogs lady! This looks like such a beautiful day! I hate to tell you this, but I asked Hannah on Sat what you guys did as a family and she couldn't remember -ha! :) I'm sure it was just momentary forgetfulness. We wanna go with you next time! It was so great hanging out with you, love it that we are able to do these things together.
Post a Comment