Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Look out American Idol... Here comes Hope!

Today Hope gave me a great show so I thought that I'd share. The song is " Your Everlasting Love" and here's the translation:

Your ever lasting love is deeper... deeper... deeper than the sea (repeat a few times)

Oh the wonders of your everlasting love is deeper than the sea.

Your everlasting love is reaching...reaching...reaching out to me (repeat a few times)

Oh the wonders of your everlasting love is reaching out to me.....

Your everlasting love is higher, higher, higher than the sky..... ( you get the picture)

Oh the wonders of your everlasting love are higher than the sky..

So, those are the real words... Hope kind of improvised a bit... and then she did quite a few big dance numbers! I love how she just intuitively knows that the show must go on.. haha! She was using my step for step aerobics as a stage... unfortunately I think that she has seen a few of those moves before- her mother isn't the most graceful of creatures! :-)

Sorry that you got my singing on part of this too- yikes! Be sure to turn off the music at the bottom of the page so you can hear Hopie.! Enjoy the show!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Way too cute!

Mashel said...

That is so funny! She is too cute!

Brigetta said...

holy cow, I just about fell out of my chair. I love the dance improv and oooh oooh's in the middle. Loved it!

Elaine said...

Hopie, you are fantastic! I love the gestures and singing. You are super-duper! Love Bokie and Bokaw

Searching for God in the everyday said...

That is so incredibly cute! The hands down the back of the pants at the end had me cracking up! Glad you shared.... =)