Today to celebrate Hope's third birthday we went to Northwest trek with some of our closest pals. Haley only had a half day of school so as soon as she was done, we sprang Hannah from her class and took off to one of our favorite places. The Imbers and Borens tagged along and we had a great time! The weather was perfect and the kids did great! There were tons of animals out- we saw elk, deer, bison, mtn. goats, big horn sheep, raccoons, bears, and wolves, just to name a few.
After Northwest Trek we took our family of 5 and headed to the Pizza Rodent... (Chuck E. Cheese) and had pizza and a great time burning up 100 tokens! It's amazing how addictive that ski ball can be! I love it!
We had a great day celebrating our little Hopie. I'm looking for some of her baby pictures to get up on the blog. We watched some of her baby video tonight and it was so funny! Haley was the age Hope is now when she was born ( if that makes sense).. so it was cute to see Haley acting then as Hope does now. She kept calling Hope "her baby"..... and by the way Mashel if you are reading... almost every picture of my girls while visiting me in the hospital are of them eating ice cream! Mrs. Hall sure did spoil them!.. and me! It was great having a friend as a nurse! :-)
I'm beat tonight! Scott leaves around 4:00 a.m. so I'm going to bed early. Stay tuned for more pics of Hope! Happy Birthday Hopie, we love you!


5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! She is so adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOPE!! We love you!
We remember the day of your birth, Hopie, and we wouldn't trade you for anyone else! Love you bunches. Granny & Poquaw
What a fun day you had for your birthday...you are a special little girl. We love you oodles.
Love, Bokie and Bokaw
Happy Birthday Hope! Congrats on turning 3. :)
I can't believe that was 3 years ago already! That is funny that they are eating ice cream in so many pictures! I wanted to make sure I came accross as the "nice nurse!" ha ha, I guess it worked!
Post a Comment