Today we took Evelyn and Brigetta to Eatonville Park. It is about a 20 minute drive but really worth it! They have a huge structure with 5 or 6 slides coming out of it. There are tons of things to climb on and the kids had a blast!
There is also a little paved nature trail by a lake. We just had to get some pictures of the girlies with their cousin! Too cute!
Here are some close-up shots of the gang. Love Scott's! Click for a better look! Thanks Brigetta and Evelyn for sharing our great weekend! Come back soon!




3 comments:
We had a great time too! Evelyn couldn't stop talking about it on the way home - that is until she fell asleep :)
I love these pics of all the girls, will you email me them to me? I was so mad I forgot my camera but you guys got some awesome shots !
Thanks for puttin us up for the night, we love you guys too. :)
Looks like you guys had a great time. What was the church lesson here? Togetherness??? Love one another even if they are crazy? Hey, you guys did what I learned in church...identity, knowing who you are. Amazing...Being in the world but not molding to the world. Does that make sense. :-0
actually it was the lost coin, sheep, or in our case the lost ball. We worked church in don't you worry! Scott sang and talked with them about the parable later that night :-) haha!
Post a Comment