Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Haley's Christmas Concert

This one goes out to the grandparents. I've been saying that I was going to get the girls playing piano on here for quite awhile so here it is! Today is piano lesson day so while we practiced I took a little footage. Haley is doing a great job and is a really quick learner. I'm working with Charis her teacher and our friend to figure out what is Haley's "currency" so that we can keep her motivated! :-) So far candy is working just great! Is she her mama's girl or what? Don't forget to turn off the music at the bottom of the page! Not bad for just 2 1/2 months of lessons huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Haley! Nice music. I can't believe you've only been playing for 2-1/2 months! Love, Granny

Elaine said...

You are doing a great job Haley. Keep up the good work. You are special! Love, Bokie and Bokaw

Searching for God in the everyday said...

Hey!! Cool blog layout! Did you do it yourself?