Thursday, November 13, 2008
Way to go Haley! The toothless wonder!
Haley lost tooth number 3 tonight! The top two pictures are of the loose tooth... the bottom two are of the missing tooth! We've been working on this one for about a week and finally it gave way tonight! We are looking for our tooth fairy book so that the festivities can really begin! Way to go big kid! Her big teeth are already in on the bottom! Wow! Can't wait to see what her new little smile is going to look like! I think that we are keeping it a surprise from dad until tomorrow when he comes home so if you see him before we do... shhh mums the word... or should we say "gums" the word? hee hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
So how much is this girl banking? I remember Jordan use to get -
if the tooth fell out on it's own is was 10.00; if we had to help it was $5 and depending on the size of it it might increase. That the type of tooth fairy I need. Did Scott budget this one in? HA! I sure Lauren's doesn't come soon, we have to get our top teeth first.
Wow, the third tooth already? Ben hasn't lost even one yet. And I too would be interested in hearing how much she's getting for those pearly whites... Congrats Haley! What a big girl.
Debbie! I love catching up with your family with this and I am doubly impressed that you seem to do it everyday! lol! way to go! (p.s., I still think of you when I drive by Krispy Kreme!)
To Mindy.. the fairy gives a buck a tooth.. and to Denise.. I guess I may need another hobby besides blogging? haha! There is no way that I'll ever catch up on baby books or scrapbooks so this is my way of easing the guilt! :-) Glad you check in! Hope all is going great for you guys!
Good for you Haley. I love your new smile. Did the tooth fairy visit? You're keeping her very busy. Have a fun weekend...Bokie
HELP!!! Deb, I've tried and tried to reply to your e-mail, but for some reason the address won't work from here. Do you have another e-mail address?? Can you send it to us if you do? Love ya!! Jan K
Your blog is so great! It looks awesome and reading it is a hoot! You have the best parties, by the way!
WOW a top tooth? I think the fairy pays double for those!
Post a Comment